SPTS Technologies Ltd
Hours: 37.5 hours
Basis: Full time
How to apply:
Please apply here
Closing date: 30 June 2021
SPTS Technologies, a KLA company, designs, manufactures and markets wafer processing solutions for the global semiconductor and related industries. SPTS provides industry leading etch and deposition process technologies on a range of single wafer handling platforms. End-market applications include micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), advanced packaging, LED, high speed RF device IC’s and power semiconductors. SPTS is part of KLA Corporation which develops industry-leading equipment and services that enable innovation throughout the electronics industry. We provide advanced process control and process-enabling solutions for manufacturing wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. In close collaboration with leading customers across the globe, our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers design solutions that move the world forward.
SPTS wafer processing solutions include market-leading silicon etch, dielectric etch, dry-release etch, PVD, PECVD and molecular vapor deposition (MVD®), available with a range of wafer-handling options applicable to R&D, pilot production, or volume production environments. SPTS is headquartered and has its main manufacturing facility in Newport, UK, with additional manufacturing in Allentown, Pennsylvania. SPTS operates across 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and offers comprehensive service and spare parts support through a worldwide network of service centers and qualified local agents.
We are responsible for the design, development, and manufacturing of high-tech capital equipment for the semiconductor and related global markets. Our Production Engineering Team supports Operations, Design Engineering and Global Service while enabling New Product Introduction.
Purpose of the role
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a Senior Configuration Analyst or Administrator who is looking to establish a career in a fast-growing, award-winning, global semiconductor company with a clearly defined career development path!
This is an exciting opportunity in a newly created role within our Production Engineering team. The role will be focused on providing mentoring and support to BOM Administrators and ensuring that Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) are processed promptly and accurately.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring ECOs are processed in a timely manner adhering to the standard operating procedure
• Creating ECOs to resolve queries/issues relating to BOM changes
• Leading Production support on all BOM related issues
• Running projects to solve known issues working with all stakeholders across our Operations and Engineering Teams
• Mentoring and working closely with a small team of BOM Administrators
• Monitoring and improving KPI’s assigned to the Production Systems BOM team
• Attending and running meetings relevant to BOM control and working with stakeholders appropriately
Skills & attributes:
SPTS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For this role we are looking for someone who:
• Has proven experience of taking a lead role within a team
• Is familiar with Enovia and SAP. This is preferred but not essential
• Can demonstrate excellent written and presentational skills, with the ability to clearly communicate complex issues at all levels.
• Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
• Is organised and able to prioritise their own workload and that of their team
• Is enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
• Demonstrates determination, perseverance, and a desire to take ownership of any issue.
• Has a good understanding of complex BOMs and their structure
• Can demonstrate strong IT Skills and experience of PLM, ERP and MES systems being preferred with experience of using Microsoft Office applications being essential
• Can influence respectfully at all levels
What we will offer you?
SPTS’s benefits package includes:
Annual leave starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, cash health plan, cycle to work scheme, global bonus plan, share scheme, rewards scheme, life assuran